I wish to thank the audience for coming to the third edition of the Italian Fusion Festival!
This edition was very successful and we are happy about our decision to organise another edition of our festival in a more intimate venue with jazz music, poetry reading, short videos… and of course Prosecco! We will send a survey to the online ticket holders. All feedback will be taken into consideration to improve the event next year. Those who participated and would like to send their feedback can also do so by e-mailing email@example.com
If you are a musician/filmmaker/artist/ poet based in Ireland and you would like to partecipate to the next edition of the Italian fusion festival please contact us.
If you are business and are you interested in one of our sponsorship packages get in touch and we will be happy to assist you. Contact us also to become an Italian Fusion Festival volunteer next year.
This edition was sold out very early ad more than 100 people in our waiting list were not able to attend the event. If you wish to stay in touch and know when the early bird tickets are available and buy the ticket in advance , you can subscribe to the Radio Dublino newsletter where we’ll announce the next year’s festival edition or follow our facebook page and our other social media channels.
We also wish to thank everyone who collaborated with us:
- The event partner Italian Institute of Culture – Dublin.
- The music bands Brixia Trio, The Jones Way, Luisa Annibali in “Compartir” Project, The Jaffa Cakes, The Julien Colarossi Organ Trio + Laoise Leahy.
- The filmmakers Sefora Castro, Chiara Viale, Marcus Maher, Maria Fiorentini, Joseph Morris, Miro Mastropasqua who participate in the short-video competition.
- The poets James Marchiori, Merv Nickleman, Massimiliano Bianchi who participate in poetry reading sessions.
- Laura Rossi and the fire dance performers,
- Journalists and websites that promoted our initiative.
- Pinocchio Cookery School and Ciao Bella Roma Restaurant Pizzeria & Wine Bar for the vouchers.
- The BelloBar staff and sound engineer.
Last but not least, I huge thank you to the volunteers for making this edition possible. This event was entirely organised with the efforts of committed volunteers who regularly volunteer the Radio Dublino community project.
Stay in touch with us (Website, Radio Dublino, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube), the next days we are going to share our photos and videos, the name of the winners of the vouchers, the video of the short-video competition winner and more…
We look forward to seeing you next year.