I wish to thank the audience for coming to the sixth edition of the Italian Fusion Festival!
This edition was very successful, and we are happy about our decision to move to a bigger venue after the sold-out of the previous editions and be able to include an art exhibition, a dance workshop, and a band coming from Italy this year. Those who participated and would like to send their feedback can complete our survey. We want to hear your feedback to keep improving our logistics and content. Please fill out this quick survey and let us know your thoughts.
If you are a musician/filmmaker/artist based in Ireland and you would like to participate in the next edition of the Italian Fusion Festival don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
If you are a business and are interested in one of our sponsorship packages get in touch , and we will be happy to assist you.
If you want to help us organize the festival, contact us to become an Italian Fusion Festival volunteer next year.
The Combo tickets in this edition were sold out early. If you wish to stay in touch and know when the early bird tickets are available and buy the ticket in advance, you can subscribe to the Radio Dublino newsletter where we’ll announce the next year’s festival edition, or follow our social media channels.
We also wish to thank everyone who collaborated with us:
- The event partner Italian Institute of Culture – Dublin.
- Mario Sughi (nerosunero), who donated his beautiful artworks.
- BalfFolk Dublin.
- The music bands Julyo, Barrio Cubano, Lulu’s World Band, Truma, and Mark Geary.
- The filmmakers Renee Walke, Chiara Viale, Claire Issartel, Jan Sisley, Silvana Benedetto, Stefano Rolando, and Beta O’Dwyer for their participation in the short video competition.
- Comites Irlanda for the support with the volunteers.
- Journalists and websites that promoted our initiative.
- Claudio Mercante for the backline.
- Marcus Lester, the sound engineer, and all The Well staff.
Last but not least, I huge thank you to the volunteers for making this edition possible. This event was entirely organised with the efforts of committed volunteers linked to Radio Dublino community project. Thanks to Silvana, Ilenia, Chiara, Cindy, Marzia, Lorena, Beatrice and Daniela!
We look forward to seeing you next year.