I wish to thank the audience for coming to the fifth edition of the Italian Fusion Festival!
This edition was very successful and we are happy about our decision to back live after the live streaming edition in 2020 and the cancellation in 2021 due to the pandemic. We restart in the venue of the last edition in an intimate space with jazz music, short videos… and of course Pizza! This year we associate the festival also with an art exhibition. Those who participated and would like to send their feedback can also do so by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a musician/filmmaker/artist/ poet based in Ireland and you would like to participate in the next edition of the Italian fusion festival please contact us.
If you are a business and are you interested in one of our sponsorship packages get in touch and we will be happy to assist you. Contact us also to become an Italian Fusion Festival volunteer next year.
This edition was sold out very early ad more than 100 people on our waiting list were not able to attend the event. If you wish to stay in touch and know when the early bird tickets are available and buy the ticket in advance, you can subscribe to the Radio Dublino newsletter where we’ll announce the next year’s festival edition or follow our Facebook page and our other social media channels.
We also wish to thank everyone who collaborated with us:
- The event partner Italian Institute of Culture – Dublin.
- The music bands Almonte & Molina – A Guitar Duologue, Luisa Annibali Band, Maja Elliott Ensemble, Antoni O’Breskey – Nomadic Piano Project and all musicians of te Jam Session
- The filmmakers Chiara Viale, MChiara Provenzano, Giuseppe Mirabella, Cathal Feeney, Alois J.L. Steinmacherwho participate in the short-video competition.
- Comites Irlanda for the support with the volunteers.
- Journalists and websites that promoted our initiative.
- The BelloBar staff and sound engineer.
Last but not least, I huge thank you to the volunteers for making this edition possible. This event was entirely organised with the efforts of committed volunteers who regularly volunteer for the Radio Dublino community project. Thanks to Cristina, Giuseppe, Lorena, Valentina, Luca, Shauna, Daniel amd Luigi!
We look forward to seeing you next year.