The Italian Institute of Culture – Dublin hosts a selection of short films combining elements of Irish and Italian culture, presented during the latest edition of the Italian Fusion Festival, the biggest Italian Festival in Europe organised by Radio Dublino (the only Irish Radio programme in Italian).
This short film competition has been an integral part of the Italian Fusion Festival since its start, aiming to offer a spotlight to Dublin film-makers ready to showcase their works.The artists involved, mainly Italian and Irish, express a true artistic fusion of elements of both cultures.
A short discussion with a Q&A session and a refreshment will take place after the screenings.
The following short films will be screened:
- My Red Hot Car by Max Boccalari
- First Day by Alexandre Vetter
- Here and Through by Luca Truffarelli
- Dublin 2015 by Ivan Mazza
- Clown by Chiara Viale
- Bright Eyed in the Mornin by Maria Fiorentini
- Abrasion by Sefora Castro
- Amore in Translation – Tuttifrutti by John McNally
- Cascao & Lady Maru “One Place” by Miro Mastropasqua
- The Siege of Bóthar Anam by Marcus Maher
Free admission, booking recommended
- Date: Monday, October 07, 2019
- Time: From 6:30 pm To 8:30 pm
- Organised by: IIC
- Un collaboration with: Radio Dublino
- Admission : Free