We’re offering a voucher for dinner for two at Ciao Bella Roma to the value of 40 euro. Anyone who bought a ticket for the festival will be in with the chance to win, so get your tickets now and don’t miss this chance to have a traditional Italian dinner on us! We’ll be selecting the winner on Wednesday 21st June few minutes after 10PM during the Radio Dublino radio show (90.3FM on air or in livestreaming). Hurry!
The Italian Fusion Festival is proud to present our sponsor Saclà. Some of the many Saclà products will be available for tasting in the Beer Garden.
For more than 75 years in the heart of Italy Saclá has been making food with care, flair and love using the highest quality ingredients. Sacla’, the Pesto Pioneers, now offer a wide selection of Italian sauces in their range as well as 15 different Pesto recipes.
- Make mealtimes sing with Sacla’ Pesto
- Hit the culinary high notes with Sacla’ Pesto. Dollop onto pizza, swirl through pasta or spoon over roasted vegetables.
- Liven up a bowl of pasta or create something sensational from scratch, Sacla’ Pesto will bring real Italian flair to your table.
Radio Dublino is pleased to announce their partnership with the Pit Stop Krew Vespa Club Dublin. During the Italian Fusion Festival there will be an exhibition of vintage Vespas outside the venue. The iconic Italian design motorcycle will welcome music lovers in an authentic Italian atmosphere!
The Pitstop Krew Scooter Club goal is to ensure that everyone has fun. This club is made up of members from different backgrounds, race, ethnicity, gender, age, & various scooters. In their effort to keep our club in harmony and drama-free, they work together to create a great club.
Special thanks to the vespisti David Bagnall, Ken Higgins, Pearse McCormack, Terry Laughton and Mark Dowdall.
The Italian Fusion festival is becoming more and more exciting, not only for music lovers!
By popular demand we are happy to announce the festival Family tickets : Two Adults + Two children under 18 years old 20 euro.
Free entry for kid under 12 years old!
Italian filmakers wanted! Radio Dublino is looking for Italian filmmakers to present their works during the Italian Fusion Festival.
The videos should meet the following requirements:
- Schoot by Italian filmmakers
- Videos should be set in Ireland
- The maximum duration is 10 minutes
PREMIUM GOLDEN SPONSORSHIP – € 2,000
- Name in title: “Presented by Your Company”.
- Name in 10+ radio spots.
- Special PR release announcing sponsorship.
- First tier logo placement in all event related printed materials and
- Name in title, logo, link and message from your company on event
- Exclusive social media postings.
- Dominant stage banner placement (back drop, roof, stage front or sound
- 20 entrance passes to the festival.
*Sponsor provides all corporate banners. Banners need to have grommets on 4 corners
minimum. Sizes must be approved in advance.
SILVER SPONSORSHIP – €150
- Second tier logo placement, just behind Presenting Sponsor, in all print
advertisements, collateral materials and website.
- Logo on event website and flyers.
- Exclusive social media postings.
- Mention during the shows on Radio Dublino.
If you need more infomation contact us:
Save the date and prepare for one of the most exciting event of the Summer 2017!
On 2nd July Radio Dublino will bring you a line up of the most talented Irish-Italian bands for an evening of alternative fusion sounds!
Spoil yourself to the notes of jazz, blues, trad, folk and rock music, enjoy artisan food and art performances during the first festival that celebrates the encounter between the Irish and Italian music.
See you on Sunday July 2nd at The Loft, The Grand Social, 16:00-23:00