I wish to thank the audience for coming to the first edition of the Italian Fusion Festival! This first edition edition was very successful and was sold out.
For those who missed the event and would like to see it next year, following the great interested of this edition we are glad to announce that the festival will also come back in 2018!
We would like to thank the online ticket holders for filling the survey. All feedback will be taken into consideration to improve the event next year. Those who participated and would like to send their feedback, can also do so by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For the next edition we are planning to book a bigger venue to accommodate a bigger audience, have more food stalls with italian food and drinks and workshops/ art exhibitions related to Italy.
If you are an Italian musician/filmmaker/artist based in Ireland and you would like to partecipate to the next edition of the Italian fusion festival please contact us.
If you are business and are you interested in one of our sponsorship packages get in touch and we will be happy to assist you.
If you wish to stay in touch and know when the early bird tickets are available, you can subscribe to the Radio Dublino newsletter where we’ll announce the next year’s festival edition or follow our facebook page.
We also wish to thank everyone who collaborated with us:
- The six music bands Miss Phoenix and the Jaffa Cakes, SteamFolks, Infinitwirl, The HQs, The Ballad of Adam and Eve, Mongrel State
- Pit Stop Krew Vespa Club Dublin
- Journalists and websites that promoted our initiative
- The sponsors Sacla, The 100 Club, Chilly Monkeys Card, SenzaMeta
- The food stalls PastaBox and Sweet Sicily
- The filmmakers who gave permission to show their videos
- The Italian Institute of Culture of Dublin for promoting the event
- The Grand Social staff and sound engineers
Last but not least, I huge thank you to the Radio Dublino volunteers for making this edition possible. This event was entirely organised with the efforts of committed volunteers who regularly volunteer the Radio Dublino community project.
We look forward to seeing you next year.